This document describes the process to copy a vendor Invoice.
Navigate to Financials > Accounts Payable > Vendor Invoices.
Vendor Invoices in any status can be copied.
- Click the magnifying glass icon next to the desired vendor invoice to get in View mode.
- A Vendor Invoice can only be copied in View mode.
- Click Copy.
- A new window will pop up as shown below:
- Document Date
- Post Date
- Fiscal Period
- Invoice/Reference #
- Invoice Date
- Keep Original Line Item Dates
- Click Copy to create the new vendor invoice.
- Available to users with the following Financials roles on their person profile: AP Poster, AP User.
- Note that either the Invoice/Reference # or Invoice Date fields will need to be changed if the Duplicate Vendor Invoice Behavior system property (Admin > Properties > Financials > Accounts Payable) is set to "Error."