This document covers the steps to create a Vendor Invoice from a Unanet expense report.
- Navigate to Financials > Accounts Payable > Create Vendor Invoices from Expense Report.
- On the Search tab, enter criteria to search for the appropriate expense report(s).
- Specify the TRANSACTION ATTRIBUTES that determine the values used when creating the vendor invoice.
- Click the List tab and select the expense report(s) from which to create Vendor Invoices.
- Click Create Vendor Invoices.
- The Vendor Invoices will be created in the APPROVED status (vendor invoice approvals are yet to be made available for Create Vendor Invoice).
This feature is available to users with the following Financials role on their person profile: AP Admin.
The Vendor Organization created for the employee needs to be linked to the Person Profile on the People > List > Expense tab to successfully create a vendor invoice from an expense report.
Only expense reports with payment methods that are identified as reimbursable can be converted to Vendor Invoices.
Vendor Invoices can only be created from expense reports that are in a status of LOCKED or EXTRACTED.
Credit Memo Vendor Invoices can be created from Voided Expense reports.