This document provides information regarding deleting an unposted vendor Invoice.
- Navigate to Financials > Accounts Payable > Vendor Invoices.
- On the Search tab, select the criteria of the particular Vendor Invoice you would like to delete.
- Click List to view the resulting Vendor Invoice.
- Locate the unposted Vendor Invoice you'd like to delete and click the trash can icon.
- Click OK on the popup window to delete the Vendor Invoice.
This function is only available to users with the following roles: Administrator, AP Poster, AP User.
Users also need access to the Legal Entity to which the Vendor Invoice applies.
No Delete option available
- Unposted Vendor Invoices can be deleted only if the Allow users to delete unposted Vendor Invoices system property is enabled. Contact your System Administrator to confirm this is checked.
- Only Vendor Invoices that have not been posted can be deleted. Vendor invoices that have been posted can be voided. See AP Admin Guide - Void Vendor Invoice for instructions on how to void an invoice.