This document outlines the steps to add a Vendor Profile to an existing Organization.
- Navigate to the Organization dashboard and click List
- Using the search criteria on the next screen, enter the Organization Code or Name you'd like to set up as a vendor
- Click List to view the resulting Organizations
- Locate the organization you'd like to set up as a vendor and click the edit pencil
- ***Note: the default remit to address on the Organization Profile is the address that prints on checks generated in Unanet. Ensure this is entered as desired for the check printing.
- Navigate to the Vendor Profiles setup area on the left menu
- Click + Vendor Profile to add this organization as a vendor
- Verify that the Active checkbox is checked
- Select the legal entity for which this organization is a vendor (select the "All Legal Entities" option if the organization should be a vendor for all legal entities).
- Select the appropriate payment terms
- Enter a vendor account number if desired
- This field can be referenced in exports from Unanet to downstream systems
- Enter a Payee Name, if different than the organization
- The payee on system checks will default to the organization name unless there is data in the Payee Name(s) section
- If the vendor requires each invoice to be paid on a separate check, check the Require a separate payment for each invoice checkbox
- The Other tab contains up to 10 user defined fields that can be customized to meet your business requirements
- This functionality is available to users with the following Financials roles on their person profile: AP Admin
- If the organization you want to set up as a vendor doesn't exist; you will need to create the organization before you can create a vendor profile for it.