This document outlines the steps to add a Vendor Profile to an existing Organization.
- Navigate to Organizations > List.
- On the Search tab, enter the Organization Code or Name you would like to set up as a vendor.
- Select the List tab to view the resulting Organizations.
- Locate the organization to be set up as a vendor and click the edit pencil icon.
- ***Note: the default Remit To address under Organization Addresses is the address that prints on checks generated in Unanet. Ensure this is entered as desired for the check printing.
- Navigate to Vendor Profiles in the left menu.
- Click +Vendor Profile to add this organization as a vendor.
- Verify that the ACTIVE check box is selected.
- Select the Legal Entity for which this organization is a vendor (select the "All Legal Entities" option if the organization should be a vendor for all legal entities).
- Select the appropriate Payment Terms.
- Enter a Vendor Account Number if desired.
- This field can be referenced in exports from Unanet to downstream systems.
- Enter Payee Name(s), if different than the organization.
- The payee on system checks will default to the organization name unless there is data in the Payee Name(s) field.
- If the vendor requires each invoice to be paid on a separate check, select the checkbox for Require a separate payment for each invoice.
- The Other tab contains up to 20 user-defined fields that can be customized to meet your business requirements.
- This functionality is available to users with the following Financials roles on their person profile: AP Admin.
- If the organization you want to set up as a vendor does not exist, you will need to create the organization before you can create a vendor profile for it.