This document covers the steps to set up a Customer Profile for an existing Organization. Any Organization that your business may wish to Invoice should be given a Customer Profile. The Customer Profile contains basic information related to the Organization, including its default payment terms and of which Legal Entity(s) it is a customer.
- Navigate to Organizations > List.
- On the Search tab, enter the Organization Code or Organization Name that you would like to set up as a Customer.
- If the Organization does not yet exist in Unanet, add a new Organization record using the +Organization link.
- Click List to view the resulting Organizations.
- Locate the Organization you would like to set up as a customer and click the edit pencil icon.
- Choose Customer Profiles from the left menu.
- Click +Customer Profile to set up a new profile.
- Select the LEGAL ENTITY.
- Select the PAYMENT TERMS.
- This can be overridden as needed but will be the default value populated in Invoice Setup for projects associated with this Customer (via the Project Organization field).
- Select the ACTIVE check box.
- This functionality is available to users with the following Financials roles on their person profile: AR Admin.
- The AR Admin can add new Organizations for which to create a Customer Profile.