Unanet offers a credit card functionality which allows you to import your company credit card expenses, and for your expense users to pull from that list the appropriate charges onto their expense reports.
Initial set up:
- A property must be turned on which enables credit card functionality.
- Navigate to Admin > Properties > Expense > General > Credit Card Settings.
- Once the property is enabled, a credit card option appears in each Person Profile. Each Person Profile must then be populated with the appropriate credit card number.
- Navigate to People > List > List tab > Edit Pencil Icon > Credit Cards > +Credit Card.
Periodic Admin Actions
- Administrators may import manually or on a scheduled based the bank credit card file.
- Navigate to Admin > Import.
Periodic User Actions
- Users in their expense reports may click Import to bring in credit card expenses.
- Navigate to Expense > List > Edit Pencil Icon.