This list below serves as a guide for IT administrators of GCSConnect to use when transferring GCSConnect from one environment to another.
- Install USQL and the Transoft Driver on the Machine you would like to store the MS Access package on and ensure that it is successfully connected to the Deltek Database. If the machine already has Impromptu up and running on it, this is sufficient.
- Install MS Access on the machine on which you would like to store the MS Access package.
- Install the JDK on the machine on which you would like to store the MS Access package.
- Create the UNA_Exports folder on the new machine.
- Copy the MS Access package to the new machine.
- Copy the Unanet_IMU folder to the new machine (you do not need to bring all historical IMU run data).
- Ensure the ODBC connections in the MS Access package are working.
- Ensure the file locations are correct in the IMU pre-build to kick off MS Access and move the file.