Title: Corporate Budgeting and Periodic Reforecasting
A flavor of Multiple Plan Sets, this scenario would be used if you have a need for corporate-wide budgeting against direct and indirect projects, where the budgets (Plans) are then locked down and compared against.
What’s covered in this document:
- Schedule Type Plans are used
- Sample Roles and Workflow:
- Admin creates Plan sets and identifies the Active Plan set.
- Budget managers enter labor and expense plans on that Plan Set.
- CFO approves plans via reporting.
- Board approves.
- Admin locks the approved plan set and opens the next period (month, quarter, etc.) for reforecasting.
- Budget managers perform periodic (monthly, quarterly, etc.) reforecasting.
- Optional - upload into Financial system if not using Unanet Financials.
BENEFITS / IS THIS FOR ME?
If you have a need for bottom-up corporate budgeting including an approval and locking process, this scenario may be for you.