A review of the Trial Balance can help identify omissions of amounts not posted to the General Ledger. The following steps will ensure all Project-to-Financial Postings are in a posted status and that nothing remains to be posted for the period in question.
- Labor Cost Post
- Review timesheet status report and ensure all timesheets have been completed, then locked or extracted (Reports > Timesheet Status).
- Complete Labor Cost Post, first reconciling items to your payroll provider's reports as necessary (Financials > Invoicing & Posting > Labor Cost Post).
- Review Labor Cost Post in the General Ledger Details report, verifying posting accounts
- Review Expense Report Status report and ensure that all Expense reports in the submitted or approving status are completed, then locked or extracted (Reports > Expense Report Status).
- Complete the Expense Report Cost Post (Financials > Invoicing & Posting > Expense Report Cost Post).
- Review the Expense Report Cost Post in the General Ledger Details report, verifying posting accounts.