Title: Foundations of Labor Planning
Successful project management requires many considerations. Planning, executing, monitoring, and learning from past experiences, to name a few, are concepts that any project-based company embraces as part of their path to success.
Key training concepts include:
- How to configure and use the planning grids
- When and how to use the unique Unanet feature for "unnamed resources" (TBD users)
- Explore key reports that focus on planned revenue
- Learn how real-time reporting can increase efficiencies for your operation and management teams
- See highlights on how the Unanet Project Management Score Board can help your team analyze portfolio plans and forecast revenue