- Please include your Unanet URL
- Did you have a date in mind that you would like this done (effective date)? Ideally, this should be a future date
- If the effective date of the new time period switch involves a retro retroactive date, if you are a Financials customer, please indicate if the historic hours have been included in any type of Financials postings, such as a Billing & Revenue post or on an invoice. You can contact Unanet Support to help you run a Time export to capture any previous timesheet hours that can be re-imported after the script has been executed.
- Is there any time entered in the future (or previous periods) that will be lost? Note that during a time period change, all future time (and previous time, if applicable) that has been entered on the existing (or previous) time period will be deleted.
- Is there any time entered in the future (or previous periods) that will be lost?You can contact Unanet Support to help you run a Time export to capture any previous timesheet hours that can be re-imported after the script has been executed.
- Are you switching to a different time period type? If so, please list old time period name and new time period name exactly as the titles are reflected in your Time Period set up screen (example: weekly to biweekly)- or just the date range of your current period type?
- Has the new time period been created yet?
- Please send a screenshot of your Time Period setup page in Admin > Setup > Time > Time Period Setup that includes both the old and new time periods just to make sure the right keys can be requested to prep the script as the time period names have to exactly match what has been set up in this screen.
- Will all users in the system change to the new time period? The time period change can be done for individual users. For individuals, you would need to obtain and provide a screenshot of their person key in order for us to configure the script. (Please see option 2 above on how to capture personkey information)
- Please provide confirmation that all affected users will be made aware that new timesheets should not be opened in the retiring time period after the indicated effective date of the new time period change as once this script has been run, all future time in the retiring time period will be deleted.