- Project Approver: Any time and/or expense charged to the project must be approved by this person (typically in addition to manager approvals); also has permission to reporting on the project.
- Project Lead: Has full edit only to tasks and to a handful of Project fields as well as reporting on the project.
- Project Manager: Has full edit to most project fields as well as reporting on the project.
- Resource Assigner: Has permission to assign people to this project.
- Resource Planner: Has permission to plan people to this project.
This table summarizes the abilities that come with some of these roles: