What is Business Week used for?
Administrators have the option to create and maintain a set of Business Week templates that are available in your system.
Business Week is used in the following areas:
- Person Capacity in calculating Utilization
- Assignments/Plans (when being spread across a date range)
- Project Performance - when calculating the % Elapsed for the project/task date range and/or the total number of hours in the report date range. Here we use the standard 40-hour week (we refer to it as Project Business Week).
- Email Reminders (Minimum Hours Email Reminder)
- Dilution based upon Business Week (for salaried people on a business week other than the standard 40 hours per week)
- Timesheet Status Report - the Out Of column will display the expected number of hours for a time period based on each user's Business Week definition.