- Click on the Notes Option on the left hand side.
- Select the +Project Note to add a note to your project.
- Title the note using a unique name such as the Asset Tag# - OR - create in Admin Setup a Note Type called "ASSET_TAG" and select this in the note.
- Select a relevant note type for Administrative Actions.
- Add attachments to include invoices, packing slips, or whatever other records may be valuable in tracking your asset.
- The notes may also be used by your IT department to communicate when an asset has been disposed of. For this reason, creating a note type for Fixed Assets will allow quick communication of all disposals.