The Unanet Knowledge Center is a resource offered to share best practices, FAQs, and various scenarios.
Here is one customer’s experience:
“FYI - the Knowledge center is awesome! I just had a problem and typed out the whole email to you on what it was. Then, I thought before I send this, I should check the Knowledge Center. Sure enough, I found my answer!”
For more technical details, visit the Unanet Help docs which can be accessed in the upper right of your Unanet Dashboards or via the upper left icon of this screen.
The following types of content exist in the Knowledge Center:
There are 3 ways to find content:
- Use the search functionality (upper right corner of every page)
- Use the Labels tab above to find content related to your question
- Use the navigation bar on the left to browse through existing content
- Toggle the icon in the lower left corner to show or hide the left hand navigation bar!
- Use the site navigation icon in the upper left hand corner to navigate to other helpful Unanet sites including help doc and support.