How do I record a batch deposit to my bank in Unanet?
- Set up a bank account of TYPE = Undeposited Funds.
- Receive the checks you want to deposit in your batch as customer payments against your undeposited funds account. (Accounts Receivable > Customer Payments, +Customer Payment)
Post the Customer Payments.
- When ready to make your deposit, go to Financials > Accounts Receivable > Deposits. Complete the Summary screen with your bank account and batch deposit amount and select Save.
- Select the Customer Payments associated with the batch deposit by clicking on Deposited Documents.
- If you wish to add a check or cash to the deposit that doesn't relate to a customer payment, for example a tax refund check, go into the Details area of the deposit to make this entry.
- If you have documentation, such as your deposit confirmation, which you wish to associate to this deposit transaction, select Attachments and upload your saved/scanned documents.