Why am I receiving "Your password reset cannot be processed at this time" when I attempt to reset my password?
Here are the conditions that must be met to allow a user to request a password reset:
- The Unanet instance:
- Must have password reset enabled.
- Must have email enabled.
- User must provide a non-null, non-empty user name that is recognized as a Unanet username.
- User must provide a non-null, non-empty e-mail ID that is considered valid:
- E-mail ID must be in a valid internet e-mail address form.
- E-mail ID must be unique across all Unanet users in the system.
- Unanet user must be active.
- Unanet user must NOT be locked.
- Unanet user must NOT be a TBD user (as defined on the Person > Profile screen).
The e-mail address needs to be an exact match to the user profile, including uppercase and lowercase letters. See example below:
|Profile||Password reset||Email received|