Unanet provides a special import capability for the Amex Credit Card file format (KR-1025). This Unanet import differs from other Unanet imports because it does not use the standard Unanet header row with the column names: Instead, the KR-1025 is a fixed format file (data is located at specific column numbers, rather than separated by commas). Unanet's Amex import capability is described here: Help Docs: Import Credit Card - Amex.
The following pages provide further details about the Amex import:
- Amex - Remittance Export Template
- FAQ - What is the AMEX - KR-1025 File Format?
- Quick Topic - Access to the American Express @ Work Program and the KR1025 Reconciliation Report
- Quick Topic - AMEX/American Express: Automated Integration using the IMU (On-Prem customers only)
- Quick Video - Importing American Express Charges (KR-1025)