Title: Utilize Adhoc Reports to Audit Person and Project Setups
When setting up People and Projects, utilizing the capabilities of Adhoc Reporting can be beneficial. Running saved Adhoc reports can help easily identify any discrepancies or missing data.
This is a best practice during implementation, but can also be very useful on an ongoing basis to continually verify accuracy of the data within Unanet.
What’s covered in this document:
Import the Adhoc Reports saved below and save them to a dashboard. These reports will assist in the audit of each of the tabs within a Person or Project Profile.
To audit Person Setup:
- Person Audit 1 - Profile Tab.xml
- Person Audit 2 - Time Tab.xml
- Person Audit 3 - Expense Tab.xml
- Person Audit 4 - Rates Tab.xml
To audit Project Setup:
- Project Audit 1 - Profile Tab.xml
- Project Audit 2 - Budget Tab.xml
- Project Audit 3 - Accounting Tab.xml
- Project Audit 4 - Access Tab.xml
- Project Audit 5 - T&E Tabs.xml
After loading new people or projects into Unanet, run each report to review the data. Some of the fields to verify would be:
- Email Address
- Time and Expense Approval Groups
- Labor Cost Element
- Cost Rate
- Project Type
- Billing Type
- Posting Group
- Cost Structure
- Funding and Total Values
It is recommended to run these reports at various times during implementation. The first time would be shortly after projects and people are imported into your system and immediately prior to go-live to confirm data is entered and it is correct.
Periodically after go-live, these reports are useful to verify that new employees and new projects are setup properly.