Can I invoice by person?
Yes, there are two ways to do this depending on your requirements.
Option 1: If you just need to display or sort by person, then that is available in the invoice display options under Admin > Setup > Accounting > Invoice Formats.
Option 2: If you need to restrict that one invoice displays only one person's labor/expense, you can take the following steps:
- Post all the labor.
- Create the Invoice and then edit the invoice.
- Click on the left menu line item for labor for your project type (TM, FP, CP).
- In the next screen, click on the Person header to sort by person.
- Click the Select all option.
- Deselect the person(s) whose labor you want to bill.
- Click Defer Selected, then click Back.
- The invoice now displays only the person(s) whose labor you want to bill.
- The deferred labor will appear the next time you go to create an Invoice (it does not need to be re-posted).
Invoice display where you can click through to defer labor:
***Use the image with T&M Labor selected in the left menu here***
Screen where you can defer labor: