Why can't I create an Invoice?
- Ensure that you or the user has the 'Billing Manager' or 'Administrator' role under the Person Profile.
- If not an Admin, ensure you have Org and/or Project Access as the Billing Manager, to the project for which you're trying to create an invoice.
- A Draft invoice may exist for the same project. You must first complete the draft invoice by clicking the blue circle check icon in the Invoice list.
- Ensure that Billing set up has been completed for the Project in the project profile's left menu including the 'Generate Unanet Invoice' box.
- For projects with Billing Type set to 'CP', does the labor have a Cost Element? Does the project have a Cost Structure?
- Were you trying to post and invoice for a period that already went through a Fiscal Period Close?