Why doesn't a project appear in my timesheet?
If a Project doesn't appear in the timesheet, check the following:
Is there an assignment to the project?
Tasks are required on the project but there are no tasks.
Assignment dates are outside of project or task dates.
Person moved the project from the right to left columns in the My Projects area of the timesheet.
Project is enforcing project/task dates (Project Budget tab setting Enforce Project/Task Dates is selected), and the date of charge is outside the project/task dates (even if inside the assignment dates).
Is the Task active?
Is the Project active?
Does the Project Time tab allow Time charges?
Does the Person's Employee Type allow the pay codes to which the project is restricted?
- What is the COMPLETED DATE of the Project on the Project Budget tab? (Charges after that date will not be allowed.)
- If the Use Financial Organizations property is selected (Admin > Properties > Financials > General): Compare the project Owning Organization's Financials tab to the Person Organization's Financials tab and confirm they are under the same Legal Entity.
- Is the project Owning Organization ACTIVE?
- Is the project Owning Organization a Financial Organization?
- Is the project Owning Organization on the Task a Financial Organization?