Do you support daily time approval?
Unanet supports daily time entry, which is a requirement of DCAA for both paper and electronic systems.
Some clients ask about daily time approval, which is not a DCAA requirement. If, however, you want to have daily approvals on time (manager approves each day), this can be accomplished in Unanet as follows:
- Have user enter time daily AND submit.
- This allows managers to approve (supervisor and/or PM).
- Then user draws back the timesheet to the INUSE status the next day. They enter time again and submit again.
- The process continues until the end of the selected time period. After the final day in the period is approved, the timesheets are LOCKED and EXTRACTED.
- Note: The Approval history captures daily time approval.